20kg Indigo Oxafert
Oxafert Herbicide and Fertiliser is a dual use product featuring “Oxafert” a highly effective pre-emergent herbicide which controls Summergrass (Digitaria ciliaris), Crowsfoot (Eleusine indica), Wintergrass (Poa annua), and Creeping Oxalis (Oxalis corniculata) combined with a high quality Simplot & Best homogenous fertiliser (16:2:6) to enhance turf establishment and maintenance.
Key Features of Oxafert Herbicide and Fertiliser 16-2-16
• Oxafert is a shoot absorbed pre-emergent herbicide, having minimal impact on root development in the turf establishment phase
• Oxafert pre-emergent herbicide offers a unique mode of action, and is ideal for resistance management
• High quality Simplot Turf Supreme, dust free, homogenous fertiliser to enhance turf maintenance and establishment. Non-staining formulation, providing uniform nutrient distribution
• Convenient and easy to apply through granular fertiliser spreaders
• Safer to handle and apply due to the low active ingredient concentration
• Enhances weed control through effective coverage and soil contact by the Simplot fertiliser technology
• Promotes a healthy turf response which increases competition for weeds
• Oxafert is also registered for ornamental plant situations, allowing it to be used in a wide range of situations.
This also highlights the safety of the product when being used nearby garden beds.
There is a potential for Oxafert to cause leaf desiccation and root pruning on Santa Anna Couch if strict procedures are not followed. It is fine for use on other Couch / Bermuda grasses, Kikuyu, Zoysia and Sir Walter DNA Certified.
CLICK HERE for Label
CLICK HERE for Leaflet
CLICK HERE for SDS